Thursday 11 August 2011

Jumble Fever


Just nipping in to remind you that there is a rather special Jumble Sale taking part this Saturday. Not just any kind of jumble.. this is a real bargain basement for vintage finds and shouldn't be missed if you are partial to a good rummage or scrum!
Do come along if you are in the area.. and if you are not.. then please take to your wheels and put Rangeworthy George V Memorial Hall into your sat nav.. It is easy peasy to find and you will be greeted with a hall groaning with tables of every kind of vintage home-wares, fabrics, toys etc etc.. with tea and cake served by the faithful W.I. See you there hopefully..


6 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

I'll be there Michele (with my lovely Mum to accompany me too!)
Looking forward to it,
Niki X

fee @ chipper nelly said...

one day I'll be there! hope you have a grand day...fee x

jane and the happy crow said...

Wish I could be first in the queue! Good luck to all. I have been meaning to ring you for weeks, will do so soon. Jane xx

Andi's English Attic said...

It's not fair. I wanna go. *sulk* xx

Rosie said...

I hope it was a huge success. Wish I could have been there.x

hellish designs said...

Everyone at the Cotswolds fair was taliking about your sale...would love to be part of it next time
In the meantime very much looking forward to Chipping Sodbury
see you there Heather